How Rich Railing ship my order?

After the payment made, we will immediately process to ship your order. If you also need installation, we will ship your product after you paid 70% of total charge. The rest could be made after the installation finished.


How to make an order for Rich Railing’s products?

You can simply live chat with us in our website richrailing.com or contact us with your preferable method below:
  • E-mail                  : marketing@richrailing.comor cs@richrailing.com
  • BBM                     : 28098019, 7989E3DB
  • Phone                  : 031-3711763
  • CS                         : 031-81222660
  • CS                         : 083 808 388 078 (SMS Only)
  • Marketing            : 083 830 540 411
We will follow up your order by giving you our proposal. Our team will visit your place to survey. In this point, you are free to discuss with our designer to choose and plan your perfect railing. Once we are deal, we will give you a contract agreement. You make the payment and we will process to ship your order. If you want the installation service, we will ship your product after 70% of charge is paid. The rest is 30% and you can pay after the installation. No minimum limit in ordering our products. You can easily choose products that meet your need.


How to make my order payment?

After placing your order, you can make your payment by transferring to our bank accounts:

Is the price shown on website including shipping and installation fee?

No, it is ONLY product’s price. Customer will be charged for shipping and installation.

How to know shipping and installation fee?

Please contact us by phone, email or other method you prefer. We will gladly inform you about that.

Can I ask for a bargaining price? How is the procedure?

We have special offer that could be changed anytime. It depends on dollar rate.

How long is the installation process done?

The installation will be started immediately after you make the payment. It needs 3-5 days. Especially for glass railing, the installation is longer, 2 weeks.


Bagaimana cara pemesanan :
  • delivery
  • online-sho


Why have we to choose Rich Railing?

  • All premium quality products imported from Taiwan and China.
  • 4 years warranty.
  • Rich Railing have professionally work with national and international projects:
    1. Swiss Belhotel International
    2. Fave Hotel, Surabaya
    3. Aston Hotel
    4. Quest Hotel
    5. Somerset Hotel, Surabaya
    6. Hotel Rodhita
    7. Sport Club House Brawijaya University, Malang
    8. PT Ciputra Development – Cluster Grand Eastwood dan Stone Gate
    9. Pakuwon Group
    10. PT Berlian Jasa Terminal Indonesia (BJTI) Headquarter
  • Most complete and various design products yet in an affordable price.
  • Professional system and service management.
  • Installation system with the latest Argon Welding technology.
  • Free consultation and design.


What are specification service of Rich Railing Installation?

  • 90% project is ready (ceramic or granite already attached)
  • Installation uses Argon Welding technology
  • Railing installation needs 3-5 days
  • Installation for railing glass needs 2 weeks
  • Installation outside Surabaya, will be charged for expedition, accommodation, and transportation

How are specification warranty for Rich Railing product?

  • The warranty only for pole railing.
  • The warranty 4 years after installation and after checking.
  • The warranty is valid and can be used if the warranty logo still on product with evidence of payment and agreement letter.

The warranty does not valid, if:

  • Lose accessories pole railing
  • Occurring defects on pole railing
  • Pole railing logo damaged or erased.
  • Pole railing has been modified on form, color, or design